Rupp Baase Pfalzgraf Cunningham LLC is a law firm driven by forward-thinking attorneys who embrace our clients’ enterprising spirit. We are committed to excellence in the practice of law and we value collaborative, human working relationships with people who share our optimism and energy. Our team takes an innovative approach, creatively looking at every challenge from every angle to reveal opportunities for our clients and our employees. Our Property Insurance Defense team is looking for an associate for the Buffalo, NY office who considers themselves hard working, self-motivated, and able to work in a fast-paced environment..
Property Insurance Litigation Attorney Responsibilities:
- Will be working in the areas of Property Litigation, Subrogation, and Antitrust matters
- Candidate should be familiar with all phases of discovery
- Prepare dispositive motions
- Conduct examinations and depositions under oath
- Conduct extensive document review in sophisticated commercial litigation
- Investigate and litigate arson and other fraudulent insurance claims
Property Insurance Litigation Attorney Requirements:
- Admission to the New York State Bar
- Associate with 1 to 3 years’ experience
- Excellent research skills
- Strong writing and communication skills
- A self-starter
Our generous benefits package includes paid time off in addition to paid holidays, medical/dental/vision insurance, 401k with Firm contribution, potential for 401 profit sharing, short and long-term disability insurance, employee assistance program, ID protection insurance, employee/spouse/child insurance, and an opportunity for a year-end bonus based on performance. These are just a few reasons why Rupp Baase Pfalzgraf Cunningham has placed as one of Buffalo’s Best Places to Work.
All qualified applicants will be afforded equal employment opportunities without discrimination because of age, race, creed, color, national origin, sexual orientation, military status, sex, disability, predisposing genetic characteristics, familial status, marital status, or domestic violence victim status.
We are a fully COVID compliant business.
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume along with a cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org