Legal Administrative Assistant – Saratoga Springs, NY
Who We Are: Rupp Baase Pfalzgraf Cunningham LLC is a law firm driven by forward-thinking attorneys who embrace our clients’ enterprising spirit. We are committed to excellence in the practice of law and we value collaborative, working relationships with people who share our optimism and energy. Our team takes an innovative approach, creatively looking at every challenge from every angle to reveal opportunities for our clients and our employees.
Who We Need: We are seeking an entry level Legal Administrative Assistant to work in our Saratoga Springs, NY office. We are looking for someone who is hard-working, self-motivated, and possesses the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
Responsibilities for Legal Administrative Assistant include, but are not limited to:
- Complete matter filing for the Firm
- Track the discovery process
- Assist with the file closing process
- Process incoming and outgoing mail
- Reception as needed
- Assist attorneys with basic administrative/filing projects
- Assist with large copy jobs
- Other miscellaneous duties as needed
Qualifications for Legal Administrative Assistant:
- Ideal candidate should have experience in a professional business setting
- Must have strong organizational, verbal, and written communications skills
- Requires minimal supervision and is self-directed
Our generous benefits package includes paid time off in addition to paid holidays, medical/dental/vision insurance, 401k with Firm contribution, potential for 401 profit sharing, short and long-term disability insurance, employee assistance program, ID protection insurance, employee/spouse/child insurance, and an opportunity for a year-end bonus based on performance. These are just a few reasons why Rupp Baase Pfalzgraf Cunningham has placed as one of Buffalo’s Best Places to Work.
All qualified applicants will be afforded equal employment opportunities without discrimination because of age, race, creed, color, national origin, sexual orientation, military status, sex, disability, predisposing genetic characteristics, familial status, marital status, or domestic violence victim status.
Please email your resume to email@example.com for consideration!