Rupp Baase is looking for a full-time experienced IT Support Specialist, who will report directly to our Director of IT.
Who We Are:
Rupp Baase Pfalzgraf Cunningham is a law firm driven by forward-thinking attorneys and staff who embrace our clients’ enterprising spirit. Our team takes an innovative approach, creatively looking at every challenge from every angle to reveal opportunities for our clients and our employees.
Who You Are:
- You are technically proficient and thrive in a fast-paced professional environment.
- You are organized with the ability to prioritize workloads under strict deadlines.
- You demonstrate excellent interpersonal communication skills by being an active listener and asking pertinent questions.
- You enjoy working independently and as a member of a close team.
- You are approachable, patient, courteous, and enjoy helping others.
- You are a problem solver
The IT Support Specialist’s primary role will be to provide technical software, hardware, telephone, printer, and audio-video conferencing problem resolution to firm employees and firm guests.
- Ensure timely diagnosis and solutions to our end-user’s technology challenges
- Communicate technical solutions in a professional, respectful manner
- Provide deskside assistance to users
- Document all support activities
- Assist in troubleshooting Microsoft Remote Desktop and VDI’s.
- Knowledge of wireless handheld devices, laptops, and video presentation equipment.
- Setup and install hardware and software as needed
- Work closely with the Director of IT on project-related tasks, daily system support maintenance issues, and internal training efforts.
- Associates degree or Bachelor’s degree in a related field is required.
- 2+ years of relevant IT support experience.
- Microsoft Certifications and experience working in a law firm are preferred, but we will consider motivated candidates without such expertise.
- Proficient with Adobe Standard Reader and Pro.
- IT Project Management experience preferred.
- Network and cyber security experience is a plus.
Our generous benefits package, including health insurance, 401k match, potential for bonus, and a business casual dress code are just some of the reasons why we are consistently recognized as a Best Place to Work by Buffalo’s Business First.
All qualified applicants will be afforded equal employment opportunities without discrimination because of age, race, creed, color, national origin, sexual orientation, military status, sex, disability, predisposing genetic characteristics, familial status, marital status, or domestic violence victim status.
Job Type: Full-time