Who We Are:
As the 6th largest law firm in Buffalo, NY, Rupp Baase Pfalzgraf Cunningham LLC is a law firm driven by forward-thinking attorneys who embrace our clients’ enterprising spirit. We are committed to excellence in the practice of law and we value collaborative, working relationships with people who share our optimism and energy. Our team takes an innovative approach, creatively looking at every challenge from every angle to reveal opportunities for our clients and our employees.
Who We Need:
We are seeking a Corporate Legal Administrative Assistant to work in our Buffalo, NY office. We are looking for someone who is ambitious, hard-working, self-motivated, and confident. If you believe you possess these qualities, read on.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Providing administrative, clerical, and organizational support to our business law attorneys
• Handling administrative tasks from the Managing Partner
• Preparing and filing entity formation and related documents with the New York Secretary State
• Assisting with merger and acquisition and/or general business matters, including but not limited to preparation of M&A closing documents, operating/shareholder agreements, and corporate meeting minutes.
• Acting as a liaison between attorneys in the corporate practice group and other departments in the Firm
• Prior experience working at a law firm or in-house legal position assisting with merger and acquisition matters and/or general business matters
• Able to work in a fast-paced environment
• Excellent written, oral, and interpersonal skills
• Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information
• Exhibits strong attention to detail
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Contributes to a collaborative and positive working environment/Firm culture
Our generous benefits package includes paid time off in addition to paid holidays, medical/dental/vision insurance, 401k with Firm contribution, potential for 401 profit sharing, short and long-term disability insurance, employee assistance program, ID protection insurance, employee/spouse/child insurance, and an opportunity for a year-end bonus based on performance. These are just a few reasons why Rupp Baase Pfalzgraf Cunningham has placed as one of Buffalo’s Best Places to Work.
All qualified applicants will be afforded equal employment opportunities without discrimination because of age, race, creed, color, national origin, sexual orientation, military status, sex, disability, predisposing genetic characteristics, familial status, marital status, or domestic violence victim status.