If you are lucky enough to know Dan Sarzynski you know how loyal and passionate he is to any organization he commits his time to. One of these organizations Dan is so passionate about is the CFMA. Although, you may not know the CFMA (Construction Financial Management Association) has 99 chapters across the US and Canada, with 8,300 members, this award is quite an honor to receive.
Back in May 17th, 1999, CFMA’s Executive Committee unanimously approved the creation of the Joe Quigley Memorial Chapter Award in memory of former CFMA President and Valley of the Sun Chapter founding member and leader, Joe Quigley.
This Memorial Award recognizes outstanding chapter participation and activity by an individual. It is given each year to that CFMA General or Associate Member who exemplifies the following:
- Enthusiasm in the promotion of CFMA at the chapter level
- Contribution at the chapter level (including participation in CFMA functions and committees)
- Activities that support CFMA’s Mission and Strategic Goals
- Consideration for, and service to, fellow CFMA members and the community
- Significant years of contributions to CFMA
“This Award is given annually to one individual, across all Chapters, and I cannot think of anyone more deserving than Dan. Through his leadership as past President and current Board Member, combined with countless volunteer hours, he has provided our Chapter with invaluable insight and guidance. On behalf of the Board and our Membership, I just want to say thank you and congratulations on this outstanding achievement!”
– Karen Antonelli, CFMA Niagara Frontier Chapter President
From all of us at Rupp Baase Pfalzgraf Cunningham we would like to say congratulations Dan! We cannot think of someone more deserving of the Joe Quigley Award. Thank you for your dedication to not only construction law but to the construction associations you work so closely with, specifically the CFMA.